Seeking Aggressive and Proven Achievers
DiningIn is the nation's leading restaurant sales, marketing and distribution service. By providing millions of high-quality meals annually to residential and corporate customers, DiningIn dominates the market in Boston, Chicago, Dallas, and Philadelphia.
Since 1988, DiningIn has been partnering with both local neighborhood favorites as well as national restaurant brands, such as P.F. Chang’s, California Pizza Kitchen, and Maggiano’s Little Italy. In addition to our leading restaurant network, DiningIn works with companies of all sizes and verticals, allowing our clients to reduce and control costs as it relates to meal ordering through our Business Advantage Solutions. DiningIn provides our clients with a streamlined and efficient ordering process for catering, group and individual meals.
We are seeking an experienced, aggressive, energetic self-starter to join our team in the role of Restaurant Sales Representative. The Restaurant Sales Representative will be responsible for adding new restaurants onto the DiningIn network. The ideal candidate is motivated by closing deals. We are seeking achievers who want to control their own destiny and income. We are a rising entrepreneurial organization looking to surround ourselves with similar DNA.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identify decision maker within the account using research and cold calling.
- Obtain a meeting with the decision maker with the purpose of educating on our incremental sales solution in an effort to add to the DiningIn network
- Prepare and obtain Restaurant Service Contract
- 2+ years of proven sales experience in an outside sales role, with a record of consistently exceeding quotas
- Focused on results and metrics driven - must possess a strong work ethic
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit, responsible for controlling own success
- Be committed to career building, professional growth, and loyalty to a supportive organization
- Strong presentation, organization, and communication
- Experience using Salesforce.com as sales CRM
Skills and Attributes of a Successful Candidate
We pride ourselves on providing the right combination of training, motivation, and compensation to let you succeed both professionally and personally.
Our Sales Representatives Enjoy
- Competitive Base Salary
- Uncapped Commission Plan
- Benefits Package: Medical/Dental
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
If you are interested in this sales career opportunity, please submit your resume to email@example.com